The Customer Service Summary (CSS) is a personalized summary of your order details, subscription details, and billing history.
It provides information on:
• Your subscription and order details.
• Your next bill.
• Your billing history.
• Important policies and information.
• Early Termination Fees (ETF), if applicable.
Whenever you purchase a Product or Service, upgrade your subscription, submit revisions to a current order, or, you can receive your CSS in one of these ways:
• Online in your mySKYTIP account within 48 hours.
• Emailed automatically, if you have an email address on file.
• By mail to the account’s billing address via the U.S. Postal Service, if no email address is on file.
To view your detailed account information, just follow these steps:
1) Select mySKYTIP at the top of the page. Don’t have a mySKYTIP login? Register today!
2) View the Recent Orders section of your mySKYTIP account page.
3) Select the View button on the order you would like a summary of, this will take you to the specific Order Details page.
4) From your Order Details page find the Download My Customer Service Summary option in the Customer Details section.
5) In the pop-up window, select the PDF link of the document you want to save and/or print. Your pop-up window will include the relevant documents for your account. These may include:
→ Terms of service
→ Customer Service Summary
→ Order Details
Important Note: If you’re unable to view your Customer Service Summary, go to our SUPPORT & HELP FORUMS located at the top left of the page or email CustomerCare@SkytipMedia.com.
Read the Terms of Service to learn more about the terms and conditions that apply to your Orders, Products, or Services, including:
• Term commitment, charges, billing, and payment.
• How to resolve disputes with us.
• Terms relating to your Product and/or Service.
• Terms relating to the use and limitations of service.